Information We Collect
Bizdeals365 may collect the following types of data from its users:
- Contact data - refers to the email address, phone number, address of the user or any other information which may be used to contact the user.
- Identity data - refers to name, user name, title or any other information which may be used to identify a user.
- Transaction data - refers to the information associated with any transaction made by the user for purchasing any services from us. For example, credit card information.
- Profile data - refers to the location, username, password, preferences, survey responses or similar inflation.
- Usage data - refers to the information about how you use the website. For example, website may automatically collect usage data such as zip codes you entered to search for the businesses. The types of information collected depends upon the site feature being used, but could include your name, location, time, address, phone number, and/or email address. We may use web analytic tools which in turn entail sending website traffic data to third parties such as Google Analytic.
- Marketing data - refers to the preferences in receiving marketing material and communications from bizdeals365.
- Business data - refers to the information provided about a business by the seller posting an advertisement for selling the business on the website.
Use of Information Collected
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To create listings and connect buyers and sellers.
- To improve our website.
- To better serve you in responding to customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To process your transactions.
- To contact the user.
- For site administration, research, development, and analysis.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products, services and promotions.
- For authentication and authorization.
- For detecting fraudulent activities.
Third Party Services and Third Party Links
The personal data of the user would be retained by Bizdeals365 as long as it would be necessary to retain it for the purpose it had been collected for and also to fulfill reporting, accounting and legal requirements. The amount, sensitivity, nature, potential risk of harm that could result from the unauthorized use of the data or disclosure of it would be considered to determine the appropriate period of retention of the data.
During some circumstances, the user may ask Bizdeals365 to delete or erase their data. More information regarding the period of how long the personal data would be retained could be obtained by contacting the website. In cases where a User carries out illegal activity by posting any content or breaching intellectual property rights, Bizdeals365 may keep copies of such information with itself for future reference and/or for the usage by law enforcement authority.
Updating User’s information
The website provides certain mechanisms that can be used to update and correct the information that has been provided by the User. They may check our website for more information or contact our support.
Promotional offers from us
Marketing information and offers from BizDelas365 would be received by the user after having given their consent to receive such information from the website. It will also be provided if the user requested the information or has made a purchase of services from the website.
Third Party marketing
Unless the opt-in consent has been provided by the user, the personal information of the user will not be conveyed to any third party. Third party marketing services are provided by the website though and from time to time the user would be receiving information through the email about the relevant services, products and investment opportunities from those third parties that may be of interest to the user. This will be done if we have received the opt-in, consent for such offers from the user.
Protecting Your Information
Appropriate protection measures have been taken by us to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. Your personal data is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of authorized personnel. They are instructed to keep this information confidential. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encryption. All financial transactions are processed through an external gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible. We may share the your personal data with the third parties as outlined below:
- • With the trusted partners who work on behalf or with the website and they are under agreements of confidentiality. Those companies do not have any independent power to share the User’s personal data and would only help the website provide services.
- To comply with the request from the law enforcement or any legal requests.
- To take action against any violation of our terms and/or investigate any illegal activities.
- When third party service providers such as Google Analytic require the use of such information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
In accordance with CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users can change personal information by logging into their account.
- We will delete any personal data collected from you at your request unless we need to prevent fraud or payment processing.
We collect your email address and may send emails informing you about our products, services and promotions. If at any point, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from any future correspondence except for important account messages.
You may not use the services of this site to send email spam to advertisers and/or brokers. Such actions would constitute violation of this agreement and will result in the prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
No credit card information is stored by the website. Any such financial information is handled by the third party service providers. The website does not take any responsibility or liability for the loss or damages that might be incurred by the User in the process of disclosure of any kind of information that is concerned with the user’s account, online transaction such as the credit and debit card information, or any errors, omissions, or inaccuracy that may take place while using the site.