With consistently strong profits, this premier caterer with a large hall and event garden is an excellent acquisition opportunity for the right buyer.
The fundamentals of this business have been and continue to be extremely strong, and while many catering companies did not survive Covid, this caterer successfully weathered the Covid storm for two years. In 2022, even with a Covid hangover in the 1st quarter, this company posted record revenue and in 2023, the first full year of expected post-covid business stability, revenue and profits should be close to or reach records.
This business cash flows nicely throughout the year with margins above industry averages. The hall is booked on most weekends and the catering business has a healthy mix of weekday bookings and events, both commercial and private clients.
• 50-year running business with over 80,000 caterings!
• Prime commercial real estate
• Cash flow pays for the real estate
• Several diverse revenue sources, more than a typical caterer
• Post-Covid growth trajectory
• 2023 projected revenue of more than $2M!
Reason for Selling
Contact The Seller