Branded Amazon FBA Children’s Educational Products with 24k+ Social Media Following

Branded Children's Educational Products

Burbank, CA

Copy link to this page to clipboardLink
Print Print

Seller Financing


Year Established
1 full time



Available for a Limited Time Only
This is a part-time business opportunity with staff in place. Price to sell - further reduced from $260k to $200k (plus inventory). The seller is highly motivated and seeking a quick close. Offers will be reviewed through May 25th 2024

Business Overview
This business was born out of a void in the education niche. A void that is becoming bigger as classrooms fill up and the attention needed for each child increases. The brand’s mission is to create everyday educational products designed to meet specific needs and that help kids grow physically, mentally, and emotionally.

The company offers its own trademarked brand products some of which are white labeled items and others are customized with its own unique design. About 99% of sales are through Amazon FBA with the remaining 1% through the Shopify site.

The owners work combined part-time overseeing the small staff, handle logistics and manage the financials of the business. Staff consists of one person handling Amazon marketing.

Key Benefits:
• Trademarked Brand
• Good positioning inside of a small niche
community with tremendous upside,
partnership, commitment & loyalty
• 37k+ Influencer emails
• Great brand presence on Amazon: Amazon
Choice Badge, High Seller Product Ratings and
100% Seller Feedback Rating

Growth Prospects

This is an opportunity for a new owner to take over an established Amazon FBA business with strong cash flows and vast growth opportunities.

Some Ideas for future growth include:
New product launches - The seller has documented details about many new product ideas and items in development
New variations
International marketplaces (Canada, Mexico, UK)
Optimizing PPC
Scale Large PO's from Schools


Reason for Selling

The owners have other businesses which require more of their time and at this juncture they feel a new owner would have the necessary time to scale the growing business and take it to its full potential.





Burbank, CA

Copy link to this page to clipboardLink

Contact The Seller


*By clicking the Send Message button, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the Terms and Privacy Policy of this site.

Listed by:

Click To See 360-203-7800

*Notice Regarding Third Party Advertisements: This Ad and all the contents are created and provided by the advertiser who is solely responsibile for the contents including without limitation, text, audio, video, images and links to other websites. We assume no liability or responsibility for the contents or the linked websites. Please click on links to Terms and Privacy Policy at the bottom of this page for additional information about the ads appearing on our sites.

Report problems with this listing

Ad Id: ol1404 | 13722