I specialize in helping business owners find qualified buyers when they are ready to sell. I develop YOUR individual exit strategy utilizing state-of-the-art financial analytical tools and marketing techniques.
Business Team has been a leader in selling businesses since 1981 with 7,000+ transactions and thousands of satisfied clients.
Business Team is the largest independent business brokerage firm with 100+ Brokers in the Western US. Offices are located throughout California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington, this provides:
- Confidential exposure for YOUR business to our Qualified Buyer database
- Industry-leading Valuation tools & techniques
- Experienced management & sales team
- Customize Marketing program tailored for your business
- Seasoned, skilled, and successful negotiators to achieve the maximum value for your company.
A good next step is to arrange a quick complimentary and confidential conversation about your goals and objectives. I can review the simple steps required to evaluate your business and ultimately determine the market value and outline our sales strategy.
WE GUIDE SELLERS:
- Prepare businesses for sale
- Create a detailed Information Memorandum for the business
- Discretely and Confidentially market your business
- Actively solicit to our pool of Buyers, High Net Worth Individuals & Private Equity Groups
- Manage process through sale closing including providing all necessary agreements
WE HELP BUYERS:
- Targeted searches
- Identify financing options
- Manage acquisition process
WE DO BUSINESS EVALUATIONS (Broker’s Opinion of Value):
- Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Analysis
- Historical Sold Comparable
- Risk Analysis
Business Team, a unit of BTI Group, is the Largest Business Brokerage Firm in the Western United States specializing in arranging the purchase and sale of privately owned companies. During our third of a century of existence, we have developed both an unmatched depth of experience (an aggregate of several hundred years!) and a vast network of individual, corporate, and investment group buyers.