Baha Abhari is an accomplished entrepreneur with a diversified engineering and business background in wholesale and distribution. He combines the detailed analytical mind of an Engineer with the business acumen that a professional business broker must possess. He started his career as a Hybrid Product Engineer at Medtronic, where he learned Just In Time manufacturing, Kepner Tregoe conflict resolution and the disciplines needed to work with different engineering groups in writing the specifications and increasing yields.
Later his entrepreneurial spirit led him to the world of textile import and wholesale distribution in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco. He built a successful wholesale business without much capital that was more profitable than many multi-million-dollar similar sized companies. He attributes his success to being in integrity of delivering quality and on time as promised, to be profitable for the client. After NAFTA & GATT, in the late Nineties, when the garment manufacturers were moving out of the United States, and the demand for imported fabric was subsiding, he started another career in Home Medical Equipment. His company sold more Manual and Motorized Power wheelchairs than any other distributor from Calabasas to Carlsbad. Most of medical supplies were marketed in Senior living facilities. His stated goals in business brokerage are:
• To deliver highest standards of service by understanding the strength and selling points of the business.
• Making the best pitch. perfect presentation package possible for the client.
• Receive maximum sale’s price that well justifies our brokerage fees.
• Minimizing capital gain taxes, 1031 exchange, opportunity Zones, or other alternatives for his clients.
• Creating confidentiality & exclusivity of buy and sell transactions.
To schedule an appointment, please go to our website
Business Brokerage, Consulting, Six Sigma, How to increase value & prepare a business for sale.